Breast cancer diagnosis can be an overwhelming experience, filled with uncertainty and a myriad of questions. That’s why we are thrilled to announce Cancer First Calls, a unique service designed to guide you through your breast cancer journey with personalized support from Dr. Charles Weaver, a renowned Medical Oncologist and Medical Advisor.
Cancer First Calls: What Is It?
Cancer First Calls is a free service provided by The Personalized Medicine Foundation, dedicated to helping newly diagnosed or recently recurrent breast cancer patients. This innovative service connects you with an oncologist to understand your diagnosis, answer your questions, and help you determine the next steps in your treatment.
How Does It Work?
- Information Regarding Your Specific Diagnosis: Understand what your breast cancer diagnosis means.
- Answer Questions: Get answers to your pressing questions.
- Create a List of Questions for Your Doctor: Prepare for your first or next visit.
- Second Opinion Guidance: Learn why and how to seek a second opinion.
- Clinical Trials Information: Understand the role of clinical trials in your treatment.
- Access to Success Rate and Clinical Trial Data: Get detailed information on recommended treatments.
Personalized Advocacy Program: First of Its Kind
Cancer First Calls also offers a personalized advocacy program where oncologists help patients directly, providing unbiased recommendations tailored to each patient’s situation.
Cancer First Calls is a beacon of hope and guidance for those navigating the complex waters of breast cancer. With expert advice and personalized support, this service empowers patients with the knowledge they need. Join us in embracing this incredible resource, and take control of your journey today.
Learn Look Locate is a vital resource for those navigating the complex journey of cancer diagnosis and treatment. With a mission to educate and empower individuals about the growing role of genetics, genomics, and precision medicines in cancer treatment, Learn Look Locate provides a community where rapidly advancing treatment information can be accessed and shared. Their commitment to helping patients be better prepared and informed aligns with the principles of Cancer First Calls, making them a valuable reference for anyone seeking to understand and fight this disease.