“What happened next was nothing short of a miracle which included emailing my GP, having a mammogram, biopsy and ultrasound and being diagnosed within 6 calendar days.
Here is what followed:
– IVF to preserve fertility just a week later
– 8 rounds of ACT chemotherapy
– Genetic testing and BRCA2 genetic mutation
– Bilateral mastectomy with immediate placement of tissue expanders.
– Emergency surgery 3 weeks later to remove expanders due to infection
– 15 Radiation treatments with Deep Inspiration Breath hold.”